Telephone - 01329 836315
PTP Quality Training Ltd offers a wide range of Construction Plant Training including CPCS Plant and Machinery, Groundcare and Grounds maintenance to all industry sectors. We are pleased to be able to provide you with an overview of our business.
We offer a wide variety of training to a range of companies throughout the United Kingdom from our vast network of qualified instructors.
PTP Quality Training Limited works to the highest standard and our objectives are to:
- Work with individuals and businesses to identify training needs based on personal development and business development plans
- Provide accurate information on Health & Safety, Groundwork and Construction Plant training & Machinery training to meet specific needs
- Deliver high quality training and share 'Best Practices' across Organisations
- Design and deliver bespoke programmes to ensure a cost effective tailored training solution is delivered
- Monitor and evaluate all training to ensure quality and improvement recommendations
- Ensure value for money through volume discounts
- Flexible delivery of training
- Courses held throughout the United Kingdom or where the course is needed
- Use qualified competent instructors and assessors
Evaluation & Monitoring
The evaluation of training is key to sustaining and improving the quality of training and ensuring that learning transfers to the workplace and delegates feel confident and competent in performing their new skills. PTP Quality Training are continually developing new and improving existing programmes, after suggestions from clients and delegates or in line with current standards, approved codes of practice and existing pieces of legislation.
Selecting the right course
We recognise that often managers or purchasers may need assistance in selecting the correct course(s) to meet their training needs. Our account management team have extensive knowledge of content and delivery style and are available to assist with specific enquiries. They can also advise you on our In-company programmes, which provide a cost effective and bespoke solution.
However, if the problem is that you don’t have the resources to identify the needs of your staff, we can run a Workshop, which covers TNA, Selection of Training and Evaluation etc.
We would welcome the opportunity to visit and discuss your training requirements.
Our Training Courses
At PTP Quality Training we offer a huge variety of courses including machinery training, construction plant training, Health & Safety training, abrasive wheel training, groundcare training, forklift training which include Excavators, telehandlers, forward tipping dumpers, articulated dump truck, ride on rollers, brushcutters, strimmers, ride on mowers, electrofusion and buttfusion, SHEA Gas Cards, Cat and Genny, including RD4000, offshore cranes. We also offer the new 3 day First Aid at Work Programme specialising in the working environment out on construction sites or isolated areas.
Also since June 2012 - Streetworks and the Re-Assessment Test for candidates who reside in England.